Sang e Seem
A striking festive and feminine look this classic ensemble features Anarkali silhouette fully embroidered and rendered in zardozi work layered with tilla, pearls, sequins and stones, finished with jamawar, paired with embroidered dupatta with spray and detailed borders.
This is a 2 pieces stitched Article.
• Hand embellished Net Maxi 6 front panel
• Hand embellished Net Maxi 6 back panel
• Hand embellished Net 22” blouse for front
• Embroidered Net 22” blouse for back
• Embroidered front & back border = 4.33 yards
• Hand embellished net sleeves = 1 pair
• Embroidered organza sleeves border = 1 pair
• Embroidered Net dupatta =2.75yards
• Embroidered dupatta organza pallu border = 2.5yards
• Cotton silk dyed inner = 5 yards
Color: Mehndi Green
Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary from the image shown here.
Local Delivery: 7 to 10 days
International Delivery: 8 to 12 days
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
At SAFFANA, we are committed to ensuring the highest level of service. Whilst we hope you are delighted with your order, we do not offer any return of exchange under normal conditions. We only offer Conditional Exchange if you face quality issues with the product. To proceed with the return or refund contact us at: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on +92 321 1994669 Monday to Saturday-10:00am to 6:00pm (Pakistan Standard Time) Further, to proceed with the case, your purchase should be sent back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.